This hotel is great, the rooms were absolutely breathtaking and I have never in my life had such a view! (definitely request the second level hotel rooms!)
All of the staff were incredibly nice, and everything was extremely clean.
My only complaint or suggestion, is that the food here is not that great... I didn't expect it to be amazing food... but I will say that it is definitely expensive for what it is (and so are the alcoholic drinks)... I am so glad that we were able to experience this resort, but I think it could be a world class place if they would increase the quality of the food. (I also highly recommend the waterfall repelling and ziplining booked through the hotel, it was an absolute blast!!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park