We recently stayed at The Springs Resort & Spa for 2 nights on our honeymoon to Costa Rica. The pictures and reviews of this place hardly do it justice - just an incredible place. I can't say enough good things!! The staff were amazing, the hotel is 5+ stars, the pools are plentiful, the hot springs are to die for and the food was superb. My husband especially loved the Sushi Bar - said it was top notch! The location is great despite the long bumpy dirt road leading to the hotel. It is so close to all the Arenal attractions that you could ask for. The rooms are spacious, amazing jacuzzi tub, great deck overlooking the volcano and close distance to all the amenities of the hotel yet very private. We enjoyed the honeymoon special they were running and indulged in 1hour massages, mud wrap and facials for only $230. The spa is terrific! The whole stay was slightly pricey but worth every penny - we definitely would go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park