I titled this review, "too nice", because we did not leave! This is far and away the nicet resort I have ever stayed at. The view of the volcano is awesome and very interesting. It is in a unique location in that you have a view of both the green side, and the active side. Although many people say they did not get to see the top of Arenal, we were in the area for 5 days, and it was clear every day. We sat in hot springs and watched lava and boulders come down the active side.. unbelieveable!! The rooms are just awesome, huge, clean, and comfy. The bathrooms juts off into separate areas for maximum privacy. The front porch has hammocks, tables, and chairs. If you have the money to splurge, you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park