This resort is wonderful! We were traveling with little kids and they loved the pools and the Monkey slide at Los Perditos. The grounds are absolutely breath taking and I can only imagine how nice it will be once it is completed. The price is high but I beleive the grounds and rooms were definitely worth it. The staff was so accomodating and pleasant. We felt the restaurant food was just okay and expensive but it was obvious that they were trying. The chicken club sandwich was great for lunch in the patio dining area. We actually left the resort to go eat dinner in La Fortuna to eat something good and a little more reasonably priced. The best meal we had was at La Choza de Laurel in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park