Our second stop on our Costa Rican dream vacation found us looking up at Arenal volcano which until recently had been active. This was one amazing place with very comfortable rooms and an amazing property. There are less than 50 rooms in total spread among the property. Natural hot spring water runs through all the pools, with varying temperatures to your taste. They have 5 different restaurants, including an amazing sushi bar. Extremely friendly staff makes your stay even that much more enjoyable. They even have a hot water slides that lead you into romantic small pools in the jungle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park