This hotel is beyond amazing and worth every penny! My husband and I went there on our honeymoon and loved every part of our stay.
Staff - The staff is extremely friendly and will help you with everything from getting ice for your room to booking tours. We stayed there four nights so we got to know some of them pretty well and they were willing to answer any and all questions we had about the hotel. At the end of our one of the staff members took us in her personal vehicle to see their wildlife reserve (big cats - a puma, ocelots, ect.) and it was amaizng!!! If you get friendly with the staff ask them about it.
Rooms - The rooms are gorgeous and comfortable!! The bed is amazing and the bathroom is unbelieveable. The regular rooms are very spacous and the suites looked amazing. We loved the paito that looked out to the volcano with two hammocks and a table and chairs. We spent most nights on the patio reading, drinking wine and enjoying the beautiful scenery.
Pools - It is so nice to have hot springs at your hotel! After a day of adventures it is nice to be able to go back to your own hotel and get in the hot springs and relax. There are a lot of other pools with varying temperatures and none of them are ever crowded.
Food - The Sushi was amazing!! I wasn't sure when other people said it was good but we decided to try it and it was one of the best meals we had on our trip. The Sushi chef definately knows what he is doing. The Treetops Grill is very good for a snack, lunch or light dinner and reasonably priced. The breakfast buffet was great and we loved the made to order omlets and fresh, delicous fruit. The only place I wouldn't recommend to eat is their restaurant. The prices are high which is expected but the food doesn't live up to them. We had a good meal just not worth the money.
Overall we had an amazing time and wouldn't stay anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park