This hotel is by far the most luxurious and amazing resort I have ever been too. My husband and I stayed 3 nights here for our honeymoon and we had the Alta Vista Guest Room, which was fantastic, because it had a spectacular view of the volcano. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is going to Arenal, as it is definitely worth the price. The only disadvantage is that the food at the resort is not the best, and it is a little pricey, since it's not all-inclusive. However, the facilities at the resort definitely compensates for that. When we arrived we got a 55 min complimentary couples massage, which was amazing. Our room was so fantastic, it was designed with luxury and comfort in mind. Everything was built with easy access and luxury in mind, it's incredible. The gift shop is nice, but a bit overpriced. We did find however, that they had the cheapest price for Cafe Britt coffee, as compared to San Jose, other places in Arenal/La-Fortuna and in Manuel Antonio. Also, I highly recommend the hot springs, which were super relaxing. I will definitely stay here again, no doubt about it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park