We only visited the hot springs on a 2-day pass and it was the highlight of our stay near Arenal Volcano. There are not many rooms at the hotel so the hot springs were not crowded. We had the pools to ourselves both nights we visited the springs. Beautiful grounds and pools, very clean and well-maintained. It is off the main road outside La Fortuna so there was no road noise and probably less-crowded than other hot springs. We also went on the free and informative cat tour. Gerald was an excellent tour guide, he spoke English very well and could answer all of our questions. My husband said it was the best tour he has been on. We were able to go into the toucan cage and take amazing photos of these magnificent birds! This organization takes in rare species that were in captivity from private sellers or owners, so the animals unfortunately have health problems-now they will be protected and cared for. Great tour, highly recommend it if you are visiting the hot springs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park