I stayed at this resort with my boyfriend and the whole experience completely blew us away. The rooms were beautiful with the private patio and luxurious bathroom including a shower, hot tub, and double sinks. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Manfred is an excellent employee who gave us an private tour of the wild-cat cages which were very interesting and fun. Beside the fabulous rooms, the mineral springs were the best feature of the hotel. There are pools everywhere of varying warm temperatures that you can hop into and the separate network of pools are amazing. I have never felt so relaxed in my life than when I was sitting back in the springs looking up at the stars in the sky. Read all the other reviews for further details, but I highly recommend this resort to anyone traveling to Costa Rica. If you go soon, you can probably still negotiate a cheaper rate as they are willing to in this opening phase. Construction was barely noticed (saw some men quietly polishing the woodwork), so I would not let that deter you. My only regret was not spending more time at this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park