Stayed at The Springs with my family and a friend's. What an awesome place! It's a haven in the jungle. A number of pools, fed by the hot springs underground - you can start in the one that's at 87 degrees and progress to warmer and warmer ones till you get in the one at 102 degrees.
The staff is bilingual, professional, and wonderful. We were so well taken care of!
The days we were at the resort were beautiful, clear and we had such great views of Arenal. We could actually see the column of steam and hot gases rising from the cupola.
The only setback to this lovely place is the bumpy rutted 2 mile stretch of road from the highway to the hotel. I wish it had been paved!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park