It is $50 for a two day pass. This is soooo worth the money. This place is top notch all the way. The first day we went down to Club Rio for the animal tour. You get to actually go in the cages and get up close with the birds and the sloths.
After that, we went in some of the smaller hot springs pools at Club Rio and then we went up to the main pool. The next day, we went to Perdido Springs and had a blast! You have to walk to these springs (not far) and it is so worth it. We spent at least two hours there being the ONLY people with our own bartender. I felt like a celebrity renting out a resort. We went on the water slide several times and then we went in all the pools. There is a fantastic view at the pool right by the bar. It has a water fall to massage your shoulders and is a little deeper than the other pools and the temp is excellent! The volcano view is breathtaking and two lizards even sat on top of the falls and bopped their heads to the music.
The frozen drinks are some of the most amazing I have ever had and with taxes and tip they are $11 each. Tips are included in the price. I really just can't say enough about what a fabulous experience this is. It really is a once in a lifetime feeling and should be a must if you are going to the Arenal area.
Tips: Don't really need water shoes because the pools are all smooth on the bottom, the drive to the lodge is on an unpaved road, way off the main road and you need an SUV, Club Rio has tubing that looks really fun, Perdido Springs pools are the best! Also, everyone who works there is bilingual so you can communicate in Spanish or English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park