We were blown away by how cool this place is. Every design, every detail, is just amazing. Our room was spectacular, as I'm sure all the rooms are. The hotel itself has any number of interconnected pools, and waterfalls, mostly all heated, both outdoors and through the hotel.
The food and service was also exceptional. There are plenty of dinging choices. The Club Rio at the river is also very well done. We lazed in hot springs by the river, and did the rock climbing wall.
We got a really good deal on our room during low season. I understand high season rates are about double what we paid. In any case, we will be back and I recommend this hotel without any hesitation.
This is the type of hotel I love to recommend. I can only wish them the best - they deserve it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park