The Springs resort and staff was amazing! The venue itself is beautiful, clean, and the views are to die for. The hot springs have to be the most amazing part of the resort. So relaxing and beautiful. The resort's Club Rio accommodations were awesome as well. We went on a horseback ride and took a tour of their wild animal conservatory. Nichole was so helpful in preparing us for our ride and Nano was our wonderful tour guide. Marvin was our tour guide for the animal conservatory. He took his time with us and had lots of great information about the animals. The staff was also very helpful with setting up activities outside of their facility. Melanie helped us reserve our zip lining tour, which was also a breathtaking experience. The food was amazing and fresh. The staff was so friendly and helpful. I felt so welcomed. Pura Vida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park