Our stay at the Springs Resort was nothing short of incredible. From the time we arrived at the reception until the moment we left, the staff went out of their way in every possible way to make sure our stay in Arenal was enjoyable and perfectly coordinated.
Our room was beautiful and spacious and even had a jacuzzi on the porch (highly recommended). The various springs, hot tubs and water slide around the resort are amazing and is a great way to relax after a day of fun filled adventure activities. The concierge and staff truly go above and beyond to make every need and request is attended to and everything is done with a smile.
The manager Luis did everything in his power to make us comfortable and happy, we've never experienced such hands on treatment from management and it went a long way.
Charlie in the kitchen made sure all our meals were a cut above the rest and met our standards. Jason and Alex at the front desk worked hard to extend our stay at the hotel as we had a late flight and needed a place to change and get ready after a long day of activities. Jose and Erick did their best to fulfill all of our requests, no matter how small they were. Johnny and Nicole at the concierge made sure to coordinate some of our trips last minute and went out of their way to make sure we could accomplish all we wanted. Fabian on the night shift was great as well. In particular, the different activities at Camp Rio on the hotel premises is highly recommended especially the river tubing.
For anyone looking for a top notch yet comfortable and relaxed environment in Arenal, look no further - The Springs is the place to be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park