Just returned from the springs for a 10th anniversary trip with the kids. Our room was lovely and the hot springs were very nice. The resort is very clean and housekeeping was fantastic. Some of the staff went out of the way but others ignored you. The breakfast buffet is varied but otherwise the food is awful and it is a 40 dollar trip to town, which makes you feel like you are trapped. They seem concerned with customer service in words but not so much in actions. We had special silver bracelets that were supposed to alert the staff that we were celebrating, but no one mentioned a word the whole stay. Everything is very expensive and the tours cost a fortune but at least you get a chance to see all the country has to offer. All in all, I wish the staff had been more attentive and the food up to par.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park