Our family stayed here for several days. From the very early stages of planning, the concierge was beyond remarkable with helping us plan a very exciting birthday celebration for my daughter, along with zip lining and ATV activities we wanted to do during our stay. The internet and Youtube videos we watched does not do this resort justice, you must simply experience this firsthand to truly understand how wonderful and absolutely beautiful it is. We were greeted upon arrival with a wonderful staff that was extremely kind, very helpful and welcoming. The entire staff left us in awe by knowing us individually by name and giving our daughter birthday wishes.
The views are breath taking, the food and restaurants are top notch, the activities are adventurous and the springs are rejuvenating! My family did not want to leave, and neither will yours!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park