The Arenal Mountain view is extraordinary!! The rooms have a full wall of windows with unobstructed views of Arenal. The large balcony includes table, chairs and two hammocks to enjoy the scenery. The rooms are large, modern and well maintained with friendly, accommodating staff. There are many activities for all ages both on and off the beautiful property. The hot springs are plentiful and placed around the property in varying sizes and shapes. Near the river on the lower property there are animal enclosures including monkeys, large cats and butterflies with guided tours. Food services are also plentiful with everything from casual to fine dining. We thoroughly enjoyed our times at The Springs and recommend it to couples and families of all sizes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park