My husband and I were so impressed with this resort. The rooms are amazing. They have so much character and the balconies are huge! I love the two hammocks. Customer Service is top notch!! All of the activities that we booked through the concierge were spot on. One piece of advice, unless you are the adventure seeking person, I would call the concierge and have a driver pick you up at the airport. It was very reasonable considering its a 3 hour drive from San Jose. The directions to the hotel are very obscure and I don't think we would have ever been able to find it on our own. The drivers are the hotel were super friendly and even took us to a local coffee shop on the way in. Highly recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park