You can not imagine how beautiful this resort is unless you experience it for yourself. Top of the line all the way. They cater to you in the most gorgeous surroundings of the rainforest. The staff are one of a kind there to make sure you have a wonderful experience. You can just relax in the many several private springs all day long or you can have adventure that they provide for you so easily.. I recommend this vacation spot as one of my favorites, the owner is truly impressive and did a spectacular job creating this hotel and spa. The amenities that are offered such as the spa and the restaurants and the open feeling of the rooms and the lobby make you feel so special..hats off to this gem of a place in Costa Rica ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park