My wife and I stayed 3 nights at the Springs Resort the third week of January 2014. The facilities were beautiful and well maintained. The views from the rooms were spectacular. We particularly liked the spacious balcony with two hammocks. The food was very good and the service was excellent throughout the resort. The weather was generally overcast with intermittent light rain but it did not stop us from enjoying our stay. We have previously stayed at the Tabacon Resort and Spa in Arenal and I would rate them slightly higher with regards to their actual hot springs. To me the pools and food were about the same at both resorts but The Springs Resort definitely has the edge with regard to the hotel rooms and facilities and Tabacon has nothing to compare with the Springs' Club Rio outdoor recreation area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park