We just stayed at The Springs for 4 days with our 22-month old daughter. What a great experience!! The service is remarkable; unlike anything we have ever experienced before. Right from the moment you pull up in your car, there are plenty of staff members to help with your bag and welcome you.
We were upgraded to a villa from our reserved suite, and it was a substantial upgrade. It was the nicest room we have every stayed in! The room was amazing and very comfortable, clean, and spacious. It was wonderful of the resort to upgrade us free of charge.
The staff was amazing and were really patient with us even as we had a 22-month old daughter with us. They are really friendly with children and that made us feel really good. Especially when we would eat at the restaurants there. Every day we went to breakfast and were well taken care of by Renso, who did an excellent job at the restaurant there and really made us feel special every morning. Renso was very professional and cheerful and really went above and beyond every morning to make sure we had a great breakfast, which isn't always easy to do with a toddler!!
Our little daughter loved being outside the whole time and splash around in the hot springs all day long. It is a great place to take a child, and we were able to relax as parents and have a great time! We will definitely return!!
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.