My friend and I just returned from this beautiful place! I stumbled on this gem through Groupon! We rented a car a drove there on our own and from the time we arrived at the gate and to the front lobby everyone was calling me by my first name. Everyone was so friendly, we got a tour with a welcome drink! The rooms are spacious with a large bathroom with two sinks. The food was amazing at all the restaurants and drinks were made with fresh fruit. We booked most of our tours through the hotel and loved them all, it was nice to hear the passion from all of our tour guides! Will make sure to return to this place in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park