On this 180 acre tract near the Arenal Volcano, the spectacular hotel is not the cast of the show, the surrounding natural beauty is. The stars are the hot springs that are scattered around the property, so many that you can always have one to yourself. Some of the springs are tucked into the tropical flora, others have decks and small bars with music around them. Everything about the architecture of the hotel itself is in service to these springs, meadows, jungle, and river. And everything about the hotel and its staff is in service of you. Management appears to follow a business ethic that goes beyond "the customer is always right" to a philosophy that that says that point should never come up-- that the needs and wishes of the guest should be understood and anticipated before the guest can say a word. It may be the finest service I have encountered in my global travels. It is unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park