From the moment my wife and I had arrived, we were treated like VIPs. From Alan our concierge to Fabian at check-in , this resort owner has an incredible staff. We enjoyed Club Rio which is an full activity park within the resort. We had an extreme 4x4 off road ATV Tour , white water kayaking and fishing all in our resort . These photos are so accurate. The food at the resort was very reasonably priced but even better was how the food were prepared and how they tasted. The wait staff ,Danny and Jose at the 2 out of the 5 resort restaurants ,made service seem easy.We did not want our 5 day stay to end but we moved on to another region and resort owned by the same owner .
Big thumbs up to the whole resort and owner of The Springs.
Charles and Jennifer A. From Boca Raton, Fl.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park