In September my family (8 adults) traveled to Costa Rica for a 10 day vacation. Our first stop was The Springs Resort. We recieved a wonderful welcome from the staff and after an initial issue with our reservation (1 of the rooms had A/C problems) we were upgraded to a suite that include our own small pool and a personal golf cart to travel around the property. We stayed 3 nights and never had a need to leave the grounds. The restaurant, bars, rooms, and the "Club Rio" activity area on the river kept us totally engaged. The views of the volcano from every room and the main building were AMAZING!!!! The mineral springs, swim up bar in the main pool, and the pool with the water slide provided us with hours of entertainment and quality time together. We all agreed we would go back there in a Costa Rica minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park