This was the most romantic place we ever stayed at. The place is like Disneyland on steroids. Besides the very romantic hot springs that are spread all through the property, the service is very personal and they make you feel like you are visiting friends. All the staff we met we became friends and got to know a lot of them on a persoal leval, we're they told us about the places they like to eat and party at . When they brought us our car they even had a radio station on to music eche thought we might enjoy from what we been talking about, we were told of a place to go dancing we're we met up with the bartender. The tours on the property are excellent, like the horseback riding and the evening hike, both the guides were the best we ever had and very personal. When you go off the property to go exploring make sure you check out a soda,which is a local restaurant, then you will get a taste of the real Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park