We only stayed here for one night and I can say that this hotel is the most beautiful hotel that I've ever seen & been to. Everyone that works there are so sweet. Because we came in late on Friday we were able to leave our bags with them in a secure room and do the horseback riding and see the animals. One of the workers there named Marvin was extremely nice and helpful. He is so sweet and really made us feel like we were at home and that we we've known each-other for years! We talked about trips we've taken and our next trips and he's going to Oakland and we wish him the best time over there! If you're ever in LA we'll be sure to make you feel as welcome as you made us.
My husband and I went horseback riding with Nano and my fear of horses is really bad due to an experience as a child but Nano made sure he was always by my side and I must say if it wasn't for him I don't think I would ever have rode a horse again so thank you Nano!
This will not be the last time that we go back to the hotel. We will tell all of our friends and family to start saving now since it is pricey but its worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park