What a beautiful property! We stayed at a neat by resort but our travel agent added a day pass to The Springs in our package and we wish we had stayed there Also. Our day pass included a big cat tour, dinner for two, and relaxing in the many mineral spring pools along a jungle path. The resort is gorgeous, and dinner was so good with excellent service. After dinner we went Nd changed into our swim suites and enjoyed the mineral pools in the dark down a well lit path there were also two swim up bars. We relaxed while watching a lightning storm in the distant mountains, and one pool even had a slide. We returned the next day for the big cat tour. We were the only ones on the tour and all the cats are rescue animals. It was raining so we were provided umbrellas for our tour. The resort also has river rafting on site. Worth the drive down the bumpy dirt road to get there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park