Such a beautiful property! Numerous hot springs and activities make this resort as relaxing or active as you wish. The hospitality of the entire staff is exceptional! Part of our family particularly enjoyed the horseback riding excursion and the hot springs and water slide! The resort is higher in the mountains making the view of Arenal breathtaking . Seeing large flocks of toucans playing in a tree outside our room was amazing. Two nights there is not enough. We will be back for more. We have also visited The Peace Lodge and Waterfall Gardens. A sister resort to The Springs that is equally exceptional.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.