What a fantastic resort. We stayed for four days and had a wonderful time. We traveled with our kids (ages 13 and 5) and everyone truly enjoyed the resort (Pool, Hot Springs, and the Waterslide as well as all the activities on property at Club Rio (Kayaking, Horseback Riding, ATV's, and the Animal Sanctuary) down by the Arenal River. The onsite restaurant was pretty good although the menu got pretty old after a couple of days so we started to venture off property into La Fortuna for dinner. Make sure you get a room with a second floor view (Alta Vista) of the volcano.
We are already planning our return trip to Costa Rica where plan to return to The Springs and also hope to to stay a night or two at the sister resort - The Peace Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park