I can't express in words how beautiful this resort is. The views of the volcano and vista are spectacular. Based on pictures and other reviews, our expectations were high and boy did this place deliver. Even though we didnt stay here, we purchased a two-day pass that allowed us access to the springs, restaurants, and activities. We did white water kayaking, tubing, rock climbing, and visited the wild cat sanctuary. My six-year-old son and 72-year-old mom both loved the kayaking and tubing. The staff are amazing and took special care of both of them helping them in the river the entire way down. The food at this resort is also fantastic. There are many springs to choose while in La Fortuna. I can't imagine why anyone would go any place else. My only regret is not staying here. DON"T MISS THIS RESORT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park