We spent 4 nights at the Springs and found it to be one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. Pools after pools to pick from all with hot springs water at different temperatures, Waterfalls, slides, so much to do. Great views of the volcano. Beyond all this is Club Rio, right on Rio Arenal. What a undiscovered spot. Folks go down for the inter tubing and the animals which were great. But stay there for at least half a day. Laze by the beautiful tropical river, soak in the springs right next to the shore. The food was great and reasonably priced. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our cleaning lady folded a towel in the shape of a dog and another in the shape of an elephant. Be prepared to do lots of walking and climb lots of stairs. A wonderful stay and a great resort to go with our other beach stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park