Unbelievable! From the moment we pulled up 'til we left for our next destination, we were in heaven. The hotel is absolutely stunning, with decor and views like I have never seen. The staff was incredible! super friendly and helpful in any way needed. The food at Las Ventanas restaurant was some of the best we've ever had. The rooms are luxurious and very clean and every one has a perfect view of the volcano. We also enjoyed a wonderful couples treatment at their amazing spa. We took advantage of the many adventurous excursion that are available in Arenal and had the time of our lives zip lining and hiking through the rainforest, this was in addition to all the fun that can be had at the resort at the Club Rio. I absolutely loved this place and am extremely happy to report that after sharing pictures and stories, my parents will be taking all of the children and spouses to Costa Rica next summer I GET TO GO BACK!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park