What a luxury! A beautiful hotel in an unbelievable location. Made us laugh that such a high class hotel would be off such a bumpy road but we totally understood the longer that we were in Costa Rica that that's just how Costa Rica is!!!!!
Lots to do actually at the resort The hidden springs were our favorite, no it was the spa, no it was the animal sanctuary, no it was everything!!!!! That being said we went to La Fortuna for two evenings for dinner and had a WONDERFUL time. Great local food, taxi drivers are the GREATEST people to befriend as they definitely point you in the right direction and take very good care of you.
They have lots of great tours - my son and husband did the canyoning and had a great time, as a family we went on a zip line adventure - it was breathtaking and we would highly recommend it.
Would definitely go back in a heartbeat!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park