This hotel is a great place. My 14 year daughter and I went to this region for the zip lines but the hotel turned out to be the greater suprise. While the facilities and grounds are very nice the people are great. They were very helpful and quite pleasant.
Our room was beautiful. Very plush with a huge bathroom. The balcony looked out at the volcano.
The 21 pools were fun to explore and the multiple temperatures gave us plenty variety. The zoo in neat but probably geared to younger children.
We decided our next trip to Costa Rica will include the Prings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park