The beauty of Arenal and the Springs Resort and Spa is spectacular! The resort, the rooms, the service, the views, and the hot springs are all amazing! We really enjoyed our stay at the Springs while visiting this area in Costa Rica. There are many activity options right on the property as well. The one disappointment to us was the food - prices were on the high end, selection was fairly limited, and the meals were just OK. What makes this a real negative is that what they have there is what you get; other options are not easily accessible .... you'd have to go into La Fortuna which a distance away. Another con, particularly for some, might be all the stairs and up-hill inclines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park