Overall this facility is beautifully laid out with many pools to choose from and one fun little waterslide (it went a lot faster than we expected which as fun). It was definitely nicer for couples as it did not have a waterpark feel as some of the other springs did and there were very few children. I would recommend buying a hot springs package once you actually arrive in arenal/la fortuna as there are many deals and packages to be found. The only downside to this location is that if you are not staying there, it is quite an expensive ride to get there and back so factor that into your cost. Our pass included dinner which was good and a day pass to the springs facilities. We had only been eating at small local restaurants for the majority of our 2 week trip so this was kind of a splurge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park