This was my third visit to The Springs, and I just can't get enough of it!!
What an amazing place this is... Everything from the spaceous rooms and lavish bathrooms, to the spectacular view from EVERY single room, the quality of the food and the friendly attitude of the whole staff... I can't see how this hotel could get any better!
And the resort is out of this world. You've got any kind of hotspring pool you could ever desire (you can go to the outdoor pools with a view, or "Perdido Springs" which make you feel completely immersed in the rainforest!), there's a full-on Zoo, a river with watersports and a restaurant, and just anything you could ever want to make your trip unforgettable.
I love La Fortuna, and I've been to 7 or 8 of the top hotels in the area, and trust me, none of them even comes CLOSE to what The Springs has to offer.
The owner, Lee Banks, is a charming, friendly, super smart guy and he definitely knows how to make guests feel like royalty in paradise! He injects this vision into every single detail and every single member of his staff. The result is the best travel experience I've found in the world.
La Fortuna, and specifically The Springs Resort, is quite simply my favorite place on Earth. And if it were up to me, I would LIVE in this place. It's THAT good. Just GO!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park