The Springs Resort truly is a "Diamond in the ruff" upscale luxury resort. The minute you enter the property, you are captivated by the majesty of Arenal Volcano. You are immediately welcomed by an impressive staff who treat you like ROYALY! You can't help but fall in love with the warm, gracious staff who look to accommodate your every need (binoculars, bug spay, jokes on a rainy day). Richard's professionalism and hands on service is exceptional. He attended to every detail of our trip from beginning to end.
The resort is home to over 18 hot springs (83-103 degrees) scattered throughout the property. The gardens are filled with beautiful flowers and tropical plants of every kind. I noticed every where I turned the maintenance staff was busy keeping the resort emaculate. The Springs is so private, you feel as if you are the only one there. The large rooms are beautifully decorated with local teak wood, fine linens, and flat screen TV's. The bathroom is spacious boasting a rain shower with a deep soaking Jacuzzi. The grand finale is the view when you open the drapes-5000ft volcano!! As you step onto the patio, you can choose to sway in the hammock or take a siesta in the comfy chairs.
One of the most impressive parts of the resort is the animal care and rescue center. You really experience these birds and animals in their natural environment. The habitats are spotless and plenty big for each species. Roberto, Christian, and Victor truly have a passion for all the animals in their care at the Springs.
Club Rio will keep you coming back for more. The tubing is a blast and so is the staff who take you. We had so many laughs with the staff at Rio. Horseback riding is a magical experience on the hills overlooking the volcano. Rock climbing is tuff, but the staff cheers you on. Nicole did an outstanding job organizing all our activities. She even set up lunch reservations at the Rio restaurant.
The food here is the best in Costa Rica. Fresh dishes are prepared to your palate with a Costa Rican flare. They even have sushi!! Breakfast buffet, lunch at the swim up bar, and dinner under the stars; you'll never be disappointed.
Every detail has been well planned out in this dreamy five star resort. Mr. Banks, your BRILLANT and have a heart of GOLD. Thank you for making dreams come true!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park