What an amazing resort! I could go on and on about this place but here are the highlights:
- 20+ separate hot spring pools (varying temperature) and a hot spring waterslide!
- Swim up bar
- Beautiful, spacious rooms with spectacular views of the rainforest and the nearby volcano
- Incredibly friendly and accommodative staff (thanks Richard)
- Great food and drinks, especially the breakfast buffet, what a great way to start your day!
I also got a massage at the spa (swedish 1 hour) and it was one of the best I've ever had, if you stay here I also recommend visiting the spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park