From the moment you arrive to the moment you depart it is pure excellence. We only stayed one night and had the honeymoon sweet.
The room: The honeymoon sweet was beautiful. From the ceiling, bedsheets, robes to the beautiful spa like bathroom. As you walked out to the patio it felt as though you were in the middle of a jungle. The sounds and views throughout the day were amazing. The hot tub in the room/patio wasn't as warm as I would have liked it to be and some of the weird particles in it got on your clothes but it was still great.
We had breakfast on our patio and the morning was a view to capture. Even with clouds the views are gorgeous. They usually move quickly and give you a sense of being in jungle.
In the afternoon we visited the springs and had lunch/ drinks in the swim up bar. Beautiful.
We didn't get a chance to do much else, which goes to show how great JUST the room experience and the resort in itself are.
Also, we did have a beautiful dinner in ventanas restaurant. The food was good but it was quiet as we were basically the only ones in there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park