My husband and I took my son and his girlfriend for a weekend getaway, to the Springs. We were all completely delighted with everything. The Springs are amazing. The food is very well done (and I am a chef). The staff is wonderful and well-trained. I highly recommend this resort. It is well worth at least two nights if not more. We have tried other resorts in the area, but this one is hands down the best of the best. There is much to see and do in the area, beyond the amazing hot baths and the glorious spa treatments. We did have fantastic couples massages while there. And, even though it was rainy, it did not diminish our ability to have fun and enjoy all. This place is well designed, well run and top notch. Kudos to the owner, architect, general manager (who we met) and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park