Our family of five stayed at The Springs for three nights in the last week of April. The hotel property is amazing! The kids (ages 9, 11, and 13) had a spectacular time hopping from pool to pool, and the waterslide was a huge hit. Club Rio was a lot of fun -- the tubing was definitely worth the money (prepare for an adventure!) and I highly recommend the animal tour. We also did a nature walk around the back of the Club Rio area and the kids had a great time discovering even more mineral pools. Our deluxe suite (both inside and out, with a beautiful view) was a luxury and we enjoyed every minute.
My only complaint was the food. The Springs is a bit remote and it is inconvenient to leave the property to eat. That said, there was not much variety on their menus and the food itself was just average. And very expensive. We were itching to leave at the end of our stay just so we could get something different to eat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park