Every room has a great view of the volcano. The rooms beds have a direct view with a large grand window directly facing the volcano. The hotel has about 18 pools, too many to count, heated from the hot springs of the volcano. The pools at the top of the hill start about 103 degrees and then flow down hill to additional pools at about one degree lower, their are about 18 pools, so you will find a beautiful private pool, if you want. Their are two sets of pools, both with full bars and the lower set has a water slide, don't miss it with warm springs. The hotel has a animal rescue on the property, don't miss it it's free, with toucans landing on you, you will see monkeys, variety of wild large jungle cats, and monkeys. Their are beautiful birds and flowers all over, I saw a toucan every day in a tree just off my balcony. Don't miss the breakfast, the buffet is about $15, great selection, coffee and value. Sit out on the patio and enjoy the view of the volcano and birds. The French press, if you request is included and great! The property also has tubing, horseback riding and ATV riding for a fee, but it's nice and easy. You will like this one, we travel often and this hotel is unique, different and relaxing. We spent many hours in the hot pools in the evening, like a private spa! Rent a car, great roads, easy to get around and try hiking the volcano, you do not need a guide, EASY TO NAVIGATE. If you want to try something fun, if you turn left out of the parking lot of the volcano, follow the signs to the butterfly preserve, you will not be disappointed.( It's about 3 miles on a gravel road, but spectacular! Do not forget the camera, monkeys and birds everywhere in CR.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park