The Arenal Springs Resort was truly an experience of a lifetime! The service right off the bat was perfect!!
Kermis our tour guide(super friendly & informative) showed us around while our luggage was being brought to our room. Let me add the view of the Volcano from out room was probably the coolest things I've ever seen! Awesome!!! Our room was luxurious and spacious!!
The hot springs were out of this world relaxing!! And there seemed like there was a ton to choose from!
All in all I would recommend this place to anyone. It's super family oriented and if you want to plan a honey moon here, do it!! Or just for a true Costa Rica get away this place is where it's at!! I Love You Spring Resort!! We'll for sure be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park