The Springs destination was perfect for our family - we were a party of 16, with ages raging from 5 - 80, couples and young families. There were many options for trips and tours for nature lovers (that's me), thrill seekers, hikers, photographers, and those who just want to take in the beauty of Arenal. The concierge and all the staff were incredibly accommodating, taking care of all logistics. We planned our excursions for each morning and then returned to the Springs for lunch, reading by the pools, and enjoying all the hot springs. Before dinner, we relaxed on our private balcony, with a breathtaking view, where we enjoyed the sights and sounds of magnificent colorful birds, including a toucan. We never left the resort for a meal - they had everything we could hope for, from casual to full service and even a private catered dinner for our family. Great wine selection, too. The Springs made our experience a perfect balance of adventure, physical activity, and relaxation. We came home feeling refreshed and rested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park