This is by far a trip I will remember forever. I went with a massive group of 16 people, some were kids.(including me only being a 14 year old boy). Every moment of the trip you will have something to do. Club Rio is probably the coolest place I've been too, horseback riding was my favorite. We went for 2 hours exploring all the land of Costa Rica. The guides Nano and Oscar are probably the nicest people I know. I never ever ever went horse back riding before this trip. But the new experience was amazing. My 5 year old sister even rode. Then she couldn't stop talking about it. Even as a new rider I was comfortable with the horses. The employes all are more nice then most the people I know. The sweetest people ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park