The Springs Resort is gorgeous. The property and landscaping is lush and beautiful. We stayed in the honeymoon vista rooms. The rooms are roomy, absolutely beautiful, and extremely well thought out in their design. Having our own private hot springs off of our patio with his and hers hammocks was such a treat. Our view of the volcano was superb and the privacy garden attracted a nice array of birds. The service at this resort was topnotch and the activities offered via the resort's Club Rio makes it so that you almost don't have to leave property. The numerous hot springs throughout the property were fun and relaxing (my husband had to wake me for dinner every night!), the water slide was fun and the tubing was thrilling. The animal conservatory is nicely done as well. The food was not great, but the meals in the smaller dining facility were very good and the sushi bar was pretty good as well. The spa was extremely nice as well -- beautiful, relaxing and very good technicians. I received the most thorough facial of my life. My husband had a very enjoyable mani-pedi. Although his manicurist arrived 20 minutes late for his appointment due to some traffic issue, she gave him a free upgrade to their nicest mani-pedi and discounted his treatment by 50%. He was more than happy with that concession.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park