The Springs was definitely worth the long trip -- beautiful hotel in a amazing location!! So much to do with kids -- the staff was great, the rooms were new & clean, the concierge was so helpful with all of the daytime activities (zip lining, water fall repelling, tubing, horse back riding, etc.). The spa was fabulous too & the pool options/hot springs were fantastic. My only slight issue would be that it was too bad they offered day passes to the Springs, it would have been nicer and less crowded if they limited it to hotel guests. The breakfast buffet was great but dinner & lunch were passable, definitely not amazing! That being said, this was the perfect family location and such a great place to experience the eco-adventure in Costa Rica. Highly recommend the water fall repelling at La Rocca with Sunset Tours -- it was a really fun adventure w/ the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park