We heard very good reviews about the resort. It is clean, quiet and the staff is accommodating. The restaurant staff feel that they are above the clients here and they are not shy about expressing their feelings. Service is not consistent, which is good and bad, one time you get good service the next you get horrible, snobbish service. The pools are warm and clean. The swim up sushi bar is excellent. The beds feel like cement pads. Another thing that is cheesy is you have to wear the paper bracelets we normally wear at water parks. You are required to verify your room number when at the restaurant or bar, through your bracelet. Food was not that good either, the breakfast buffet is good. Do not order the cheesecake, it is the worst we have ever tasted.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular Hot Springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 18 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. On our exclusive 165 acre rain forest and riverfront property we offer horseback riding, river activities, ATV and hiking tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa at Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.